In this article, we discuss the following topics:
The Microsoft Ignite 2022 event will feature some exciting Edge browser features. Check them out below.
First, Microsoft will introduce a new feature called Workspaces. This feature is currently in a preview, which IT professionals and their administrators can join right now. Workspaces is described as a "sequenza of browser tabs that will allow groups to view the same websites and latest working files in one place." This promises a greater level of efficiency and will assist all team members maintain on the same page (literally).
Here are some tips on Edge Workspaces.
New security features are also coming to Microsoft''s Edge browser. These include:
- Website typo protection: This feature suggests the intended website when a user mistakenly misspells a website URL. This protects users from accidentally navigating to fraud sites created by squatters who take advantage of website URL typos.
- Enhanced security mode:This optional security feature automatically applies safer settings on unfamiliar websites. Users can set the security level based on the frequency of visits to specific sites.
Learn more about the latest update here.
A fresh set of accessibility features make Microsoft Edge more accessible for everyone, and making browsing the web a more intuitive and engaging experience.
- Live captions: these are displayed in a live caption window when playing media like podcasts and videos in Edge.
- Instant answers:this provides suggested results when typing a person, place or thing in the address bar. Instant answers can be read by screen readers.
- Enhanced narrator: The narrator feature now provides contextual information about form fields and buttons, and allows users to more easily type information into form fields.
- Page colors: This feature is now in preview. It allows users to change page colors to improve readability.
Learn more about this update.
Microsoft Edge is better than ever thanks to all of these new features and improvements.