The NBA 2K franchise was launched on Apple Arcade back in 2021, and NBA 2K22 followed last year. Now, Apple has announced that NBA 2K23 will officially launch on its gaming service in October, as well as everything you need to know about the franchise and the brand-new Greatest mode.
The NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition has been added to its list of titles that will be released soon in the App Store''s Arcade tab.
The hit NBA 2K franchise will release an exclusive version of the game this year on Apple Arcade, which includes an all-new Greatest mode.
NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition is the latest title in the world-renowned NBA 2K franchise. Exclusively on Apple Arcade, you can complete challenges and earn points to see who is the NBA''s greatest finisher, shooter, playmaker, and defenseman. For the first time, there are 20 great of all-time NBA players from the 76th NBA season, such as Devin Booker, Shaquille ONeal, and Dirk Nowitzki.
You may tap Get on the Apple Arcade games menu here so that it can be downloaded automatically as soon as it is available on October 18.
NBA 2K23 Arcade Edition key features
- Become the GM and Head Coach of your favorite NBA Franchise and build your NBA dream team in The Association
- Manage your NBA roster and make trades, sign free agents, scout up-and-coming prospects, and control your teams finances
Quick Match Modes:
- Test your skill with authentic basketball gameplay, pick your favorite NBA team and play against rivals from around the NBA in 5v5 basketball games
- Blacktop Mode: Select your favorite players and play street basketball in 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5 game modes
Multiplayer Online Mode:
- Choose one of the 30 NBA teams and compete head-to-head with a friend in 3v3 street basketball in Blacktop mode against a friend
- Online Multiplayer games: play real-time PVP basketball in online matches
- Play on your own or against friends via iCloudon your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.
- Compatibility with Xbox or PS DualShock controllers